Cannalytics Supply
Cannalytics Supply

Are the capillary tubes the same as the reaction tubes?

Category : on November 20, 2015

No..  the capillary tubes are also called micro caps (looks like a  small clear needle)..  and the reaction tubes are also known as  1.7ml centrifuge tubes (looks like a small test tube, with an  attached cap)

Black Friday Sale

40% OFF all products


Ends Dec 1st