Recent Cannalytics News
We are proud to be able to now offer the updated and improved Cannalytics mini lab.
The primary changes are as follows:
- An updated user’s manual, which presents a number of changes in the process for testing and options for results.
- A single test fluid has now replaced the extraction fluid and a developing fluid combination.
- Individual supplies will soon be offered, to include TLC plates, test fluid, and dye powder so users can perform full cannabinoid analysis, if desired.
- The plastic pipettes have been replaced with a 1ml – 1/100 glass pipette assembly which allows for a much more accurate measurement.
- The laminated photocopy sheet for measuring THC%, has been replaced by two transparencies, to allow for more precise comparisons.
- Some supplies in the US, Canada, and Europe are still supplying the original kit….. as a result, you will want to be aware of what specifically is included in the kit you are purchasing, and make your price comparison with that in mind.
Refills are now available. After purchasing your original order, you can now purchase the refill supplies, rather than the complete kit. This provides you with extra savings. See our “refills” page for details and pricing.
We are up and operational, though we are still working on some of the pages. Over the next few days, we will be adding more information on the cannabinoid fingerprints, and the testing process.
In the meantime, please feel free to browse around the website, and you can place an order on our order page.
Is there ANY how to videos out there to watch?!? I have no idea how to GUESS the correct way to use my new kit? I can guess, but I would like to know how to correctly.
Here are 2 Youtube videos that explain how to use the test kits.
I hope this helps you!